There are several ways in which you can use this site more easily if you are struggling to use a mouse or read the text:
Access keys help you to move round the website more quickly. Most browsers support the use of access keys. They allow you to jump to specific links on a page by pressing different keys together. In Windows, you can use access keys by pressing ALT + an access key. On a Macintosh, you can use Control + an access key.
- Home page - access key "0"
- Accessibility page - access key "a"
- Contact Us page - access key "c"
- Sitemap page - access key "s"
- About Aphasia page - access key "1"
- About Connect page - access key "2"
- Training page - access key "3"
- Publications page - access key "4"
- News And Events page - access key "5"
- How To Help page - access key "6"
The sitemap lists all the pages of the site, so you can use this to find pages which interest you.
Some of the information on this website is also available to download and view using Adobe Acrobat. Use the link to obtain your free Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
We welcome feedback, ideas and suggestions about how we can improve our website. Please email email@example.com